The Coronavirus outbreak is spreading from country to country and impacting nearly every industry, and the construction sector isn’t immune from its effects. The entire workforce—worldwide—was forced to go remote. But without the right tech tools in place, telecommuting could affect a company’s efficiency and hinder business results in a year where experts are already projecting a slowdown in economic growth.
BIM 360 and Procore, keep the lines of communication open as teams turn to remote work. Those are the best solutions for architects that provides everything you need to manage projects and share information remotely with everyone connected to a project.
With Cloudsfer you can instantly transfer and backup your data to Procore and BIM 360 using +30 integrations such as Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, SharePoint, File System (NAS, NFS) and many more within seconds!
Cloudsfer provides the optimal toolset for your cloud migration needs:
- FREE Analysis! Analyze your project before the migration (Get figures : Files and folders count, Data volume, File type, Size distribution and more…).
- Migrate all file types.
- Migrate versions.
- Apply file filtering and advanced options.
- Keep hierarchy structure.
- High speed upload bandwidth.
- Secure Migration.
- Migration from +30 integrations (on premise & cloud storage providers).
- Around-the-clock support just for you.
- Define an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- You can even work in offline mode where all of your data automatically migrating to BIM 360 or Procore.
- After the migration was finish you can perform a delta migration at a click of a button and all the changes that made in your source system will be saved and transferred to your target.
- Detailed reports from the migration process.