File System AUFBEWAHRUNG
File System (on premise) to Cloud migration
We are proud to present our newest addition to the Cloudsfer supported systems: File System. Our OPA (on premise agent) enables data migration from Windows on premise systems to a cloud storage provider.
How to transfer and backup your data from File System to cloud?
The best migration tool on the market could be yours
With Cloudsfer, in Just 4 EASY steps you can migrate On Premise File System to over 20 different Cloud Storage Providers at your fingertips, such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, DropBox, Google Drive, Egnyte and many more!
- Download the OPA agent with the unique Token provided by Cloudsfer
- Select the desired source folder
- Select your target (destination cloud storage) (e.g. migrate on premise to Azure, GDrive, Box, Office 365, JungleDisk and more)
- Start the migration process right away or Schedule it for later
What are the benefits of using Cloudsfer to migrate content from File System to cloud?
- Migrate all file types
- Multi-User Migration
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Complete Scalability
- Maintain Metadata
- Apply filters by file size, creation and modification dates
- Apply Advanced Options and Delta migrations
- Your data is fully secured across the migration process. All communications between the systems are encrypted
- 24/7 Support
- Flexible Scheduling
- The process of transferring the data is done automatically by Cloudsfer, removing the need of manual downloading and re-uploading the files
- Get a complete migration report
- Multiple Systems in one UI: Use a common, easy-to-use migration process for more than 20 cloud systems (e.g. moving from on premise to Amazon Cloud Drive, Alibaba Cloud OSS, Yandex Disk, BIM 360, OneDrive, WebDAV, Mega and more).
Cloudsfer supports migrations from File System to the following cloud systems:
Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Mega, FTP, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, BIM 360, Alibaba Cloud OSS, JungleDisk, Backblaze B2, Egnyte, Yandex Disk.
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
Windows Vista and up
Windows Server 2008 and up
Cloudsfer also specialize in DropBox to Google Drive migration