Egnyte Migration & Backup Solutions
Using Cloudsfer, you can easily migrate content from Egnyte to other cloud solutions such as move from Egnyte to Google Drive, Egnyte box, Dropbox, OneDrive for business, BIM 360, SharePoint Online etc.
The process of transferring the data is done automatically by Cloudsfer, for example, from Dropbox Business to Egnyte, removing the need of manual downloading and re-uploading the files. If you have a shared drive in Egnyte we recommend you to transfer to SharePoint online from Egnyte. However, If you have a personal drive we recommend you to copy your data from Egnyte to OneDrive.
NEW UPDATE! Extracting the trash from Egnyte
Benefits of using Cloudsfer to Egnyte migration:
- Migrate all file types
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Multi user migration
- Administrators are able to manage Egnyte sub-accounts
- Preserve modification date (e.g when you migrate Egnyte to OneDrive)
- Apply Advanced Options and Delta migrations
- Automatically handle migration challenges according to Egnyte restrictions
- Extract files and folders from trash.
Cloudsfer supports migrations from and to Egnyte with over 30 cloud and on premise systems such as: move from Egnyte to Amazon S3, Egnyte to OneDrive for Business, Google Drive to Egnyte, Dropbox to Egnyte, SharePoint online to Egnyte migration , and also the on premise version for example Migrate from SharePoint 2013 to Egnyte, or NAS to Egnyte,