Jungle Disk Documents
Jungle Disk Migration
Using Cloudsfer, you can easily migrate data from Jungle Disk to more than 20 other Cloud Storage providers. You can transfer your files from Jungle Disk to Google Drive, Egnyte, box, Dropbox, OneDrive for business, BIM 360, SharePoint Online and more.
Our unique solution helps you to switch between cloud storage providers and sync cloud services and files between them with just a few steps. You can also migrate to Jungle Disk and move files between cloud storage accounts, for example move files from Dropbox to Jungle Disk.
With Cloudsfer by your side you can instantly transfer and backup your files from and to Jungle Disk.
Cloudsfer is easy to use, secure and has a 24/7 support team available to assist you when needed.
Benefits of using Cloudsfer to migrate content from and to Jungle Disk:
- Migrate all file types
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Apply filters by file size, creation and modification dates
- Apply Advanced Options and Delta migrations
- No installations or software are required, our service is cloud based
- Your data is fully secured across the migration process. All communications between the systems are encrypted
- 24/7 Support
- Flexible Scheduling
Cloudsfer supports Jungle Disk migration with the following systems:
Move files from Amazon S3 to Jungle Disk, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox , Dropbox for Business, OneDrive, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Egnyte, File system and many more cloud and On Premise systems.