OneDrive & OneDrive for Business Documents
Backup OneDrive & OneDrive for Business
OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) is Microsoft’s cloud storage service that allows users to sync files and later access them from a web browser or mobile device.
In addition to personal cloud storage, Microsoft offers managed business storage as OneDrive for Business which is part of Microsoft Office 365 suite. Cloudsfer provides a fast & secure OneDrive for business migration tool covering all your migration needs (for example, move from Google Drive to OneDrive with our Google Drive to OneDrive migration tool). Use our Free Analysis tool before your OneDrive cloud transfer and find out the amount of data you have in your OneDrive storage.
How easy it is to perform a OneDrive for business migration with Cloudsfer?
OneDrive Backup: Benefits of using Cloudsfer to migrate and backup content from and to OneDrive & OneDrive for Business (e.g Migrate Google Drive to OneDrive for business or migrate OneDrive to Dropbox)
- Migrate all file types (e.g transfer files from OneDrive to Google Drive)
- Keep hierarchy structure
- Apply filters by created and modified date
- Perform bulk user migrations from and to OneDrive for Business (e.g transfer Google Drive to OneDrive) with your admin account
- Our OneDrive migration tool automatically handle migration challenges according to OneDrive and OneDrive for Business restrictions and limitations
Cloudsfer supports migration to OneDrive & OneDrive for Business with over 30 cloud and on premise systems such as:
Migrate Google Drive to OneDrive or migrate OneDrive to Google Drive, migrate to OneDrive from Egnyte, Amazon S3 to OneDrive migration, migrate to OneDrive for business from Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, move files from Box to OneDrive, migrate Dropbox to OneDrive, transfer photos from OneDrive to Google Photos, WebDAV to OneDrive for business, move to OneDrive from NAS and many more on premise and cloud storage providers.
How to carry out OneDrive cloud transfer?
In Just 3 EASY steps you can migrate to OneDrive:
- Register to Cloudsfer for free here.
- Select any of our supported systems as a source and the folders you wish to migrate (e.g Egnyte to OneDrive).
- Choose OneDrive as your target and start your migration to OneDrive right away (Log in to your Admin account if you wish to migrate box to OneDrive for business).
Cloudsfer migration tool also provides a simple and efficient solution for Dropbox to Google Drive migration