For the first time you can migrate to Procore using +30 integrations such as Box to Procore, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, File System (NAS, NFS) and many more.
Procore is cloud-based construction management software. Procore is great solution for architects and provides everything you need to manage projects and share information with everyone connected to a project. The software maintains daily logs, progress reports, drawings, RFIs, schedules, specifications, submittals, and timecards. It also supports integrations with quality and safety software, and provides field productivity management tools and construction financials.
Cloudsfer makes it easier and speedier to migrate to Procore project management, for example migrate from filesystem to procore or from box to procore.
We provide professional services for Procore migration & backup.
Take a deeper look at the benefits of migrating to Procore with Cloudsfer:
- Analyze your project before the migration.
- Migrate all file types.
- Migrate versions.
- Apply file filtering and advanced options.
- Keep hierarchy structure.
- High speed upload bandwidth.
- Secure Migration.
- Migration from +30 integrations (on premise & cloud storage providers).
- Around-the-clock support just for you.
- Define an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- You can even work in offline mode where all of your data automatically migrating to Procore.
- After the migration was finish you can perform a delta migration at a click of a button and all the changes that made in your source system will be saved and transferred to Procore’s cloud application.
- Detailed reports from the migration process.
Learn how to migrate to Procore:
- Register to Cloudsfer for free.
- Select the source system and the project you want to migrate (e.g from Google Drive to Procore).
- Choose Procore as your target.
- Start the migration right away.
You can also back up Procore construction software into SharePoint, OneDrive, Egnyte, Amazon S3 and any of our supported cloud storage providers. Just register to Cloudsfer, select Procore as your source system, choose the best cloud storage for backup your Procore project and perform an automated schedule – hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
Cloudsfer enables data migration from Procore document management and transfer to Procore services from the following systems:
Cloudsfer delivers the speed, security, and functionality required by enterprises for data migration. Migrate with Cloudsfer to Procore software and manage all phases and aspects of projects, from pre-development and bidding to project completion.