Transfer to Box & Box for Business
Box was launched in 2005 and is one of the most popular cloud storage & collaboration platforms. With Cloudsfer, you’re fully supported to migrate content to and from Box & Box for Business e.g migrate box to OneDrive for business or move files from Dropbox to Box. We also have special pricing plans for enterprises. Before the migration you can analyze your storage for free for example in box to OneDrive migration or when you transfer from box to Google Drive and many more integrations.
Benefits of using our Box migration solutions:
- Migrate all file types
- Migrate permissions into folders and also into specific files (e.g transfer files from box to google drive)
- Keep hierarchy structure
- Administrators can migrate from and to their Box for Business sub-accounts (e.g transfer files from box to Dropbox)
- Preserving creation and modification date
- Perform bulk users migration (e.g transfer box to OneDrive)
- Maintain sharing settings (when migrating to and from Google Drive box and SharePoint Online)
- Automatically handle migration challenges according to Box restrictions
How to transfer files from box to google drive or other supported system:
Cloudsfer’s box migration tool supports migrations from Box and to box accounts with over 30+ integrations such as:
Move from Box to Google Drive, Box to Box for business, migrating from Box to Dropbox or transfer Dropbox to box, Box to OneDrive migration, migrate from box to OneDrive for Business, Box to SharePoint Online or SharePoint to box , Box to Office 365, move to box from Egnyte, SharePoint on Premise to Box and NAS to box.
How to carry out a simple Box Migration:
- Create an account on Cloudsfer app. Register here for free
- Connect to your source system (e.g select ‘Box’ migrate box to Google Drive)
- Connect to your desired target system (e.g select ‘Box’ for Dropbox to box migration)
- Run the migration with the click of a button.
With Cloudsfer you can easily migrate from box to Dropbox, copy files from box to google drive and also transfer Dropbox to Google Drive in the same migration plan.