Live Webinar: Ensuring a Successful Data Migration into BIM 360
Sign up today to our live WEBINAR and learn how Cloudsfer’s backup & migration solutions can make your transition into BIM 360® easier and faster.
Attend this webinar to:
• Learn about Cloudsfer’s unique integration for BIM 360.
• Find out how Cloudsfer helps manage, backup and transfer on premise and cloud data into BIM 360.
• Hear Arcadis share their story and best practices from quickly migrating their data into BIM 360 during COVID.
Tuesday, November 10th 2020 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
Cloudsfer, created and powered by Tzunami Inc., is a leading migration provider for fast, secure and smooth content management between on premise ECM systems and cloud services.
Why Cloudsfer is the right engine for your BIM 360 migration:
• Multiple systems in one UI
• Easy to use
• Analyze your project volume before migrating
• Secure migration
• Complete scalability
• Detailed reports for the whole migration process
• Delta migrations
• Roy Jacobson – CEO – Tzunami
• Josh Cheney – Sr. Manager – Strategic Alliances – Autodesk
• Scott J Johnson – Manager, Construction Customer Success – Autodesk
• Wim Versloot – Project Manager Engineering Applications – Arcadis
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
We hope to see you there!
Cloudsfer, Autodesk Construction Solutions & Arcadis
Autodesk and BIM 360 are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders